Wednesday 21 September 2016

Quick post

This is just a quick post as I am experimenting with a new blogging app on my ipad and just seeing if I can get it to do what I want it to. I will be in Yorkshire from tomorrow until Sunday which will include a visit to Yarndale on Saturday and I would like to be able to blog from there - hence this quick post. I will show you a photo of my latest blanket - this is another sunshine (SIBOL) blanket.  
I will be working on a ripple blanket while I am in Yorkshire - this will become a cot blanket for a work colleague who is expecting a baby boy in December - photos soon.   Fingers crossed this will load correctly and then I will be able to post over the weekend.    

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blanket. Looking forward to seeing your photos from your visit to Yarndale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, I wish I was going to Yarndale, one day maybe. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you will have a wonderful time. I look forward to reading all about it :) B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time at Yarndale!! Looks like you are now an iPad blogger, too--something I haven't tried yet :)

    ReplyDelete