Hello, Friday again and that means one thing - linking with Amy from Love Made My Home to bring you another 'Five On Friday' post.
This week my post is all about a new garden centre that has recently opened on my home patch. DH and I thought we would go and investigate at the weekend as I wanted to purchase some bulbs.
The centre is called Rosebourne and it is much more than just a garden centre as the photos below will show:
1. The first thing you arrive at as you walk through the entrance is a large food hall come farm shop come delicatessen, everything looked gorgeous but as my mission was to buy bulbs for my garden I steered my way past all the goodies on offer - it would be very easy to get carried away and spend a small fortune.
2. Next we came to the fancy goods section, there were some lovely things here and I did purchase a couple of large storage bags made from recycled plastic bottles which I am going to use to attempt to tidy up my great big wool stash! Amongst other things were some very nice Wrendale products which I love but again I managed to resist.
3. Christmas: Oh my goodness, there was a massive area given over to all things Christmas. I am wondering what they will fill it with once the festive season is over - will have to wait and see I guess.
4. And finally we reached the garden centre bit:
5. So what did I end up buying:
I was given a voucher for my birthday so I purchased a bucket of tulip bulbs with that.
I also purchased three more pots, a few more bulbs and some compost and spent an hour or so when I got home planting up the bulbs I had purchased plus some I had been given for my birthday. I am a bit late planting my bulbs this year so fingers crossed they will be ok and I will have a gorgeous display come the Spring.
Well that is it for this week. Don't forget to go and have a look at Amy's blog where there are links to lots more 'five' posts. Have a lovely weekend.